Addictions (Alcohol and Drugs)

Dorset HealthCare no longer provides a community drug and alcohol addictions service. New providers have been commissioned, and contact details will be announced shortly.

If you are struggling with a dependency on alcohol, illegal drugs or other substances, you can access help by contacting your GP or other healthcare professional.

If you are a relative or carer of someone with addiction problems, you can access support at locations around Dorset through the EDP Drug & Alcohol Services charity.

Mental Health and learning disabilities